The quest project has opened its doors for those who have long wanted to immerse themselves in adventure, a mysterious atmosphere, and just unforgettable relaxation! Have you ever dreamed of being the protagonist of an adventure movie? Would you like to change the plot? The escape room in Calgary is an attraction that will move you to the center of events with unforgettable emotions. You will find yourself locked in one of the quest rooms and will need to find a way out.
Reality quest is a completely new format of entertainment today. Game participants are invited to be indoors and get out of there in 1 hour. Erudition, attentiveness, and logic — your main assistants, the rest remain in the storage room.
Types of Quests and Their Differences
All quests can be divided into five types:
- Escape room — entourage, decor elements, and storyline are connected in a single atmosphere, so you dive headfirst into the game and live the proposed plot 100%. You will have only 60 minutes to solve all the puzzles and get out of the room.
- Performance is one of the scariest quests in reality because here you will find a theatrical performance, the characters of which will constantly disturb and frighten you.
- Action game differs in that there you will have not only to think logically but also to perform physical exercises.
- Morpheus — you will be blindfolded and have to use your senses of touch, smell, and hearing to the maximum to find a way out of the room.
- Horror quest — horror and fear will accompany you throughout the game because every move can lead to unpredictable consequences.
Test your abilities — have time to put together the whole logical chain, find all the hiding places, and solve all the puzzles by following the clues. You will encounter items that have long gone out of use, and perhaps learn to use completely new devices. And remember: the use of cheat sheets is prohibited. Thanks to video surveillance, we will track your every move. We recommend playing with family or friends, and we can organize a corporate quest.
Test your abilities — have time to put together the whole logical chain, find all the hiding places, and solve all the puzzles by following the clues. You will encounter items that have long gone out of use, and perhaps learn to use completely new devices.